Volume randomly goes wide open on new jvc

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pointhunter75

Just installed a new jvc kw-nt510hdt in my 07 Saturn Sky last week. It has the monsoon system which is factory amp and factory 8" sub. It's a double din 6.1" touchscreen with volume knob. I have an axxess gmos lan 04 adapter and an axxess steering wheel volume control box which i can't get to work. Anyay, the volume will just randomly go wide open and when i try to turn it down it just keps going back wide open until i press the source(volume knob) buttom then i can turn it down. Called crutchfield, from which i purchased it all from. The radio was discontinued and they are sold out so they cant send me a replacement.... Just my luck. Said they could credit me my radio sale price toward another radio or i could send it to jvc for factory repair under warranty. Anybody have ny idea what the problem may be? Thanks in advance!

Does the volume go wide open when you completely disconnect the Axxess controller?

It is not clear to me if you are saying there is a problem with the HU or if there is a problem with the Axxess controller.

Start isolating the faulty component by completely disconnecting the controller from the HU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.