volt meter

I like the stinger ones. But sonicelectronix also has some that would work probably just as good. On my stinger i had three wires, neg, remote and pos. Its pretty self explanatory. I just hooked the remote turn on to my deck and then negative to my deck then ran the positive to the amplifier positive because thats where you want the volts to be read. With the stinger you have to manually adjust it because it wont be accurate if you just plug it in. I just used a dmm, took the cover off and turned the knob on the volt meter until it matched my dmm. Its really easy.

STINGER SVMB VOLTMETER BLUE 3-DIGIT DIGITAL DISPLAY NEW | eBay

ok that's simple, for some reason i thought they were alot harder to set up and more expensive. What if i have an amp for my mids and my sub then what amp would i hook it up to, sub amp right?

Wranglerradio001.jpg

Hmm, do they make universal gauge pods that would fit in my jeep? I wonder if I could get a dual for the drivers side to hold a volt meter and tweeter and a single for the right.

I like the stinger ones. But sonicelectronix also has some that would work probably just as good. On my stinger i had three wires, neg, remote and pos. Its pretty self explanatory. I just hooked the remote turn on to my deck and then negative to my deck then ran the positive to the amplifier positive because thats where you want the volts to be read. With the stinger you have to manually adjust it because it wont be accurate if you just plug it in. I just used a dmm, took the cover off and turned the knob on the volt meter until it matched my dmm. Its really easy. STINGER SVMB VOLTMETER BLUE 3-DIGIT DIGITAL DISPLAY NEW | eBay
I will most likely get this one. Now you said i have to manually set it, do i set it with my vehicle on or off?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.