Volfenhag subs?

These subs are all about looks and would not recomend them, id say spend the extra 20-50 bucks and get a better quality sub.

Just my two cents...................

u get waht u pay for. IN MY HUMLE OPINION //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif those Volfenhags are cheap n nasty and rate along side the follwong:

Jensen

Pyramid

Pyle

Legacy

And a few other **** budget makes I cant remember!!!!

careful careful careful jtmoney, lol.

you starrt badmouthing stuff liek jensen which actually ahs some stuff bordering on decent, adn you can be laible to start a nice big long argument lol.

In a good install, even the worst subs can sound great.....

although i stand by my origianl statement that the volfenhag subs are overrated, and not liable to last as long as some otehrs....

I have never heard them but from what others say about them I would suggest just stay away from them.Plus they are overrated. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Ok well I owned a pair of 15's. Well....actually they pounded pretty good for a while, i was very suprised. But after about a month, the surround on the cone started to un-glue and make a really loud rattling noise when it bumped. So i just took some super glue and reglued it and it was good as new. I wouldnt recommend anyone buying them though..they are cheaaaap! with crappy chinese voice coils. Lata on!..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif to his search... the point of a search is to find answers to questions that have been asked before, not to dig up a 10 month old thread and say the same thing that anyone else has already said.

Agreed, but he gets brownie points for his effort! Atleast he tried - he learned what the magic of the mysterious 'search' button can do!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.