voicecoil wiring options

I have a small problem,I have a new dual sealed box with two JL Ausio 10W6v2-D4 subs.

I will be powering them with an Alpine Pdx-1.1000. PDX-1.1000 Info on Crutchfield

How do I wire the subs,

Do I wire both with the 2ohm config like this and hook them up to the two out puts on the amp,

1_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

Or do I wire both like this and connect them to the outputs on the amp!!

1_4ohmDVC_8ohm.gif
i need this answer too

Or you guys should get off your asses and find the answers yourselves? Why do you need someone to hold your hand every step of the way? There's a million wiring diagrams out there, do you not know how to use google?
I mean for god's sake, there's a link on the first page!!!

This thread is SEVEN YEARS OLD, of course the images are gone by now...fucking noobs
Your twat bleeding this week? How about a ****ing noob mod unpin the worthless 7 year old thread and let it die. I hope your the only prick on these forums.

Your twat bleeding this week? How about a ****ing noob mod unpin the worthless 7 year old thread and let it die. I hope your the only prick on these forums.
How about you stop beings such a lazy dumbass and look up the answer for yourself? If you expect the members of this forum to hold your hand and spoon feed you every stop you are going to be disappointed. It's one thing to be a noob and ask a question, but it's an entirely different thing to sit here and ***** about the lack of help for your stupid ass.

Here, I'll even provide you with a link

How the fuck do I wire subs?

I don't believe I ever asked for help on how to wire subs so who's the noob now? Maybe you should learn to read ****tard, I simply said the thread failed without pictures based on the actually topic of the thread. What a waste of space you consume in this universe.

Good day tard.

I don't believe I ever asked for help on how to wire subs so who's the noob now? Maybe you should learn to read ****tard, I simply said the thread failed without pictures based on the actually topic of the thread. What a waste of space you consume in this universe.
Good day tard.
You obviously have a need for them because you were bitching that this thread didn't have detailed pictures on how to correctly wire voice coils. If you weren't a lazy ignorant noob this wouldn't be a problem because you could find them yourself. No one is going to spoon feed you here, if you don't know what your doing, and don't want to do the work to learn, you need to get out of this hobby right now.

A I said "What a waste of space you consume in this universe."

OK OK OK, you're so right. I'm a piece of ****. I'm a noob. I'm not sure why I needed to know how to wire up subs when my subs are already tucked nice and neat in my truck but hey, I'll agree with you on that one to.

Now let me run and end my worthless life...ummm...I mean worthless noob life, yeah that sounds better. I bow down to you and hope one day I'm as good and ileet as you are.

A I said "What a waste of space you consume in this universe."
OK OK OK, you're so right. I'm a piece of ****. I'm a noob. I'm not sure why I needed to know how to wire up subs when my subs are already tucked nice and neat in my truck but hey, I'll agree with you on that one to.

Now let me run and end my worthless life...ummm...I mean worthless noob life, yeah that sounds better. I bow down to you and hope one day I'm as good and ileet as you are.
Glad we agree

How do I wire my subs?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif Just kidding. But seriously, I've looked all over the internet on how I am supposed to wire my two enclosed DVC subs in parallel for 2 Ohms at the amp. (ZX750.1 mono amp) The box has a split down the middle which separates the subs. Kicker site shows one way, and RF site shows another way. Nowhere does it show how to accomplish this when the subs are separated. I've only wired 2 subs to a 2 channel amp, so this is new to me. If anyone could give me some advice, that would be cool. Thanks.

i need help installing 4 speakers on my 2 remaining channels

The amp is a tma 320.4

- 80 rms watts x4 at 2-ohm

- 60 rms watts x2 at 4-ohm

(Bridged): 160W x 2 @ 4 ohm

The speakers are 4, 4" focal 100 CA1

-50watts rms at 4 ohm

the first 2 channels are takin up by my rear 6x9s, so should i bridge the last 4 speakers on the 2 left over channels then connect them all in series, or in parallel?

my amp is 2-ohm stable, from my understanding if i bridged then connected in series I could get 40 watts per speaker rms? 160/4 at 2 ohm? If not what is the optimum setup here?

Someone please help, i've been asking different people all day getting different answers. Thank you.

i need help installing 4 speakers on my 2 remaining channels
The amp is a tma 320.4

- 80 rms watts x4 at 2-ohm

- 60 rms watts x2 at 4-ohm

(Bridged): 160W x 2 @ 4 ohm

The speakers are 4, 4" focal 100 CA1

-50watts rms at 4 ohm

the first 2 channels are takin up by my rear 6x9s, so should i bridge the last 4 speakers on the 2 left over channels then connect them all in series, or in parallel?

my amp is 2-ohm stable, from my understanding if i bridged then connected in series I could get 40 watts per speaker rms? 160/4 at 2 ohm? If not what is the optimum setup here?

Someone please help, i've been asking different people all day getting different answers. Thank you.
You don't want to connect all 4 speakers together because then it wouldn't even be stereo, it would be mono. I believe what you'll want to do, is connect each set in parallel. Then you'll have 2 sets with each having a 2 ohm load. Then connect each set to it's own channel and you'll get 40 watts to each speaker and still have your "left" and "right" speakers.

ok, so wiring them in parallel would divide the 80 watts the amp puts out on that channel by 2 because there are 2 speakers? If I were to wire them in series I believe the amp would only send 15-20 watts per speaker at 8 ohms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.