vminnovations raising prices?

Participant count
  • Participant list

99CherokeeSport
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Laredo,Tx
Ok so last friday I purchased two 15 kicker cvr's for 236.95 and a box for 51.95.The total came out to 288.90, i then used the facebook promocode and got $15 off.i ended up paying 275 for everything, which i thought was pretty b ad azz.A friend of mine wanted to order sum, and today when i went to go check them the price had gone up to 267.95 for the pair, but the box was the same. my ? is was the price i got a typo, or are they raising prices to skimp out on holiday deals.

Maybe they raised prices a tad so they can drop them down to seem like a sale this friday. Who knows vmi seem legit so maybe they just cost more to produce thus that increase just gets passed down to vendor then to you. Why not PM them or call them and since you have a history with them maybe they can give u a better deal or match the one from your last order.

maybe...and these speaker i got are perfect, but it seems that the motors have been sat on the floor and got scratches.looks like they might be refurbished.

Ok so last friday I purchased two 15 kicker cvr's for 236.95 and a box for 51.95.The total came out to 288.90, i then used the facebook promocode and got $15 off.i ended up paying 275 for everything, which i thought was pretty b ad azz.A friend of mine wanted to order sum, and today when i went to go check them the price had gone up to 267.95 for the pair, but the box was the same. my ? is was the price i got a typo, or are they raising prices to skimp out on holiday deals.
Howdy 99CherokeeSport,

Sometimes product prices do change from time to time and some of the reasons include:

• We were running an email promotion on said product
  • Manufacturer's price changes so we have to change our prices
  • We were running a daily steal promotion (advertised on the home page)
  • Distributors minimum advertised price requirements change so we have to change the price
  • Sometimes we set special prices for members of CarAudio.com or other communities- please see MTX TR55 for $34.99

The price you initially received was not a price mistake, I don't think we ever had a price mistake on our website //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif If you would like more information please PM me your order number and I will take a look.

Also, if you ever want to buy something and our prices are higher than our competition please let me know - we will lower the price to beat theirs. This would apply to other internet retailers/regular dealers of said item.

Thank you for choosing VMI and check us out on Facebook - we are giving away free car audio (and other) gear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

idk but they sent me a defective ap3000d gotta ship it back. prob not their fault but still doesnt look good
Josh, please pm me your order number and we will take care of this issue ASAP.

Hello, Lucky

From what I see everywhere else I checked they have the same prices techronics, sonic electronics, and ebay to name a few. It wasnt a daily steal, or a car audio offer, i was looking on one of your threads asking if the promo code caraudio worked like 3 days ago and asked if it was still valid and it wasnt. the only promo code i used was FACEBOOK and that gave me 15$ off.So none of the reasons fit what happened from one order to the next, and let me post my order so you can see.

vm1.jpg

and here is the new price.

Kicker 07CVR154 CompVR 15-Inch 2000W Subwoofers (Pair) : $267.95 : VMInnovations.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.