Southeast Region Virginia Roll call.

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
If SAZ pays-I'm there.I think they got a show @ AudioOne in Newport News on August 5th-11am-5pm

I just ordered a 220a Tenney alt--probably won't be in by either show.

Hey DC, you the guy with those 3 DC 12's on craigslist?
No but I might know who it is. There are a few of us running DC around here.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

If SAZ pays-I'm there.I think they got a show @ AudioOne in Newport News on August 5th-11am-5pm

Those AO shows are a joke. They charge a lot and it's a old audio control meter

B

I just seen that CL post. The two with the blue dust caps use to be mine

New guy from Hampton. Whats up VA?
Hey SAZ, I was thinking of attending that show.

Will you pay for me to go up against you and your pals?

I don't even want the trophy, just want to get my new setup metered.

I have an suv with 2 little twelves.

read my 1st post in this thread. I really don't compete like i used to anymore. My truck will not be at that show.....its gettin a few new additions in the setup, but nothin special. The classes are broken down so you wouldn't be in my class anyways......the guy you will prolly go up against is brandon. He has 2 15s in his blazer and hits a 155 on the TL. If you just want to get metered go to a local shop. I'm pretty sure they shuld have a meter.

A Term Lab meter isnt bias.....dont know what comp you would have gone to. You must not attend very many comps around the Richmond area because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't win in a truck class. Car class is always up for grabs, but trucks and suvs....different story. Sounds like your ego is already too big. Tell you what, you let me know if you want to attend a Richmond comp and i will personally pay for your entry for you to go up against me or a few of my friends vehicles. Guarantee you won't walk away with a trophy to add to your dust collection.
read my 1st post in this thread. I really don't compete like i used to anymore. My truck will not be at that show.....its gettin a few new additions in the setup, but nothin special. The classes are broken down so you wouldn't be in my class anyways......the guy you will prolly go up against is brandon. He has 2 15s in his blazer and hits a 155 on the TL. If you just want to get metered go to a local shop. I'm pretty sure they shuld have a meter.

Nah, it just sounded like you were paying for competition against you or your homies.

I'm sure you and your buddies would take the trophy, but I'll drive up there to save 10 bucks getting metered.

I'm not really into the build a fart box to meter high.

But, like you said to ramos "Sounds like your ego is already too big."

Nah, it just sounded like you were paying for competition against you or your homies.I'm sure you and your buddies would take the trophy, but I'll drive up there to save 10 bucks getting metered.

you have to pay 20 bucks i think to get metered at this show, plus the gas you wuld pay to get there. It's your money tho so go rite ahead and attend if you want to. As far as my "ego" I have gone up and down the east coast competing in comps. just after a while it gets kinda old. I'm throwing away money i feel like. I spend all this money on audio equiptment and hotels to stay at and all this stuff just to win a little trophy. Just gets old to me after about 8 years of constant money spending. Got more important things to spend my money on right now. There will be plenty of people at that show you can go against. Good luck!

you have to pay 20 bucks i think to get metered at this show, plus the gas you wuld pay to get there. It's your money tho so go rite ahead and attend if you want to. As far as my "ego" I have gone up and down the east coast competing in comps. just after a while it gets kinda old. I'm throwing away money i feel like. I spend all this money on audio equiptment and hotels to stay at and all this stuff just to win a little trophy. Just gets old to me after about 8 years of constant money spending. Got more important things to spend my money on right now. There will be plenty of people at that show you can go against. Good luck!
They really made it hard for people. Last time the classes where split up more. But he wont be in Brandons class.

Nah, it just sounded like you were paying for competition against you or your homies.I'm sure you and your buddies would take the trophy, but I'll drive up there to save 10 bucks getting metered.

There is a termlab on Little creek. Low low audio.

They really made it hard for people. Last time the classes where split up more. But he wont be in Brandons class.
yea idk i dont really go to any shows like i used to...i think the classes need to be broken down even more than they already are. I see your running DC stuff. you on Team trauma setters?

o ok gotcha. one of my friends had that bronco II at the last show. had 4 ab 500.1s and 4 orion 15s.....dont know if you saw him or not. Trauma setters is a good group of guys tho, but TDH is a different story. I'm sure they will all be there

o ok gotcha. one of my friends had that bronco II at the last show. had 4 ab 500.1s and 4 orion 15s.....dont know if you saw him or not. Trauma setters is a good group of guys tho, but TDH is a different story. I'm sure they will all be there
The Bronco that looked like it just came out of a barn? TDH will be there. TS are some good guys.

yea you know, the bronco that took 1st place. Last time he checked it was called a "bass comp" show has nothing do to with how it sounds.
It was crazy watching the pine neddles bounce off it when it burped. Hes going to have some competition this time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.