Southeast Region Virginia Roll call.

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
well you don't have to go to those peoples shows. There are plenty of other shows and comps around VA. Plus, if you really like car audio then it really shouldn't matter who is hosting it.
I should support an organization that shows extreme bias? No thanks. I do go to shows, I just don't compete. I go to see friends. I don't feel the need to stroke my ego by buying trophies. I have plenty of those collecting dust in my garage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I should support an organization that shows extreme bias? No thanks. I do go to shows, I just don't compete. I go to see friends. I don't feel the need to stroke my ego by buying trophies. I have plenty of those collecting dust in my garage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
A Term Lab meter isnt bias.....dont know what comp you would have gone to. You must not attend very many comps around the Richmond area because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't win in a truck class. Car class is always up for grabs, but trucks and suvs....different story. Sounds like your ego is already too big. Tell you what, you let me know if you want to attend a Richmond comp and i will personally pay for your entry for you to go up against me or a few of my friends vehicles. Guarantee you won't walk away with a trophy to add to your dust collection.

A Term Lab meter isnt bias.....dont know what comp you would have gone to. You must not attend very many comps around the Richmond area because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't win in a truck class. Car class is always up for grabs, but trucks and suvs....different story. Sounds like your ego is already too big. Tell you what, you let me know if you want to attend a Richmond comp and i will personally pay for your entry for you to go up against me or a few of my friends vehicles. Guarantee you won't walk away with a trophy to add to your dust collection.
why you getting hostile? Your simple mind seems to think SPL is the only form of caraudio competition. Guess what sparky, audio comps started out SQ..... Now point out one post in the entire history of the interwebz where I said a single thing about a Termlab being biased.....I'll wait for a few years while you search for this...............................

but if you want to go toe to toe I'm all for it. I'll pay for your SQ entry fee and you pay my spl. Winner is decided by the point difference. Hope you can do a 200+

Freaking kids these days....you know there was a world before you were born.

why you getting hostile? Your simple mind seems to think SPL is the only form of caraudio competition. Guess what sparky, audio comps started out SQ..... Now point out one post in the entire history of the interwebz where I said a single thing about a Termlab being biased.....I'll wait for a few years while you search for this...............................

but if you want to go toe to toe I'm all for it. I'll pay for your SQ entry fee and you pay my spl. Winner is decided by the point difference. Hope you can do a 200+

Freaking kids these days....you know there was a world before you were born.

ok there was a world before you were born . The points you try to make dont make any sense. All i think about is SPL???? I got a fiberglassed wall painted like my truck so i wanted it to look good. Got four 8" selenium w4p woofers in each door and 4 selenium st350 super tweeters in each door. Got a sundown 100.2 wired to each door. Theres my SQ......and got a sh*t load of power with all my amps and subs....thats for my SPL. I think thats a lil more than just SPL, think you need to step back in line and think before you say anything else. I may only be 24, but pretty sure you aint got nearly even close to what I have when you were my age pops.

ok there was a world before you were born . The points you try to make dont make any sense. All i think about is SPL???? I got a fiberglassed wall painted like my truck so i wanted it to look good. Got four 8" selenium w4p woofers in each door and 4 selenium st350 super tweeters in each door. Got a sundown 100.2 wired to each door. Theres my SQ......and got a sh*t load of power with all my amps and subs....thats for my SPL. I think thats a lil more than just SPL, think you need to step back in line and think before you say anything else. I may only be 24, but pretty sure you aint got nearly even close to what I have when you were my age pops.

lol yep just like I thought.

I hope you dont think anything you mentioned has anything to do with SQ.

i think your little saying underneath your username says it all. You are definately still learning...guess it will have to be the hard way....

lol you should probably go do some more research in this and other audio forums.

Tell you what, you let me know if you want to attend a Richmond comp and i will personally pay for your entry for you to go up against me or a few of my friends vehicles. Guarantee you won't walk away with a trophy to add to your dust collection.

New guy from Hampton. Whats up VA?

Hey SAZ, I was thinking of attending that show.

Will you pay for me to go up against you and your pals?

I don't even want the trophy, just want to get my new setup metered.

I have an suv with 2 little twelves.

New guy from Hampton. Whats up VA?
Hey SAZ, I was thinking of attending that show.

Will you pay for me to go up against you and your pals?

I don't even want the trophy, just want to get my new setup metered.

I have an suv with 2 little twelves.
Come out June 30th. Flyer is a few post up. Going to be some nice setups there

Come out June 30th. Flyer is a few post up. Going to be some nice setups there
If SAZ pays-I'm there.

I think they got a show @ AudioOne in Newport News on August 5th-11am-5pm

I just ordered a 220a Tenney alt--probably won't be in by either show.

Hey DC, you the guy with those 3 DC 12's on craigslist?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.