Viper 791xv

Nismofreak
10+ year member

VIP *****es
ATL
Well I got my alarm finally and need some help on 2 wires

activation wire? do I need it or not and where do i connect

the door locks

the instructions ****. I got green and blue. green=(-) lock (+) unlock. Blue= (+) unlock (-) lock. My locks are negative how do I hook it up?

help will be appreciated!!!

Sorry I ducked off a couple nights ago, stopped by my buddy's to help him with a remote start.

Green will be your neg lock and blue will be your neg unlock. Just hook them directly to your lock wires... no lock motor, but lock wires.

Activation input is also not needed.

Also be sure to ground out your neutral safety wire or put a switch on it.

Green will be your neg lock and blue will be your neg unlock. Just hook them directly to your lock wires... no lock motor, but lock wires.

Activation input is also not needed.

Also be sure to ground out your neutral safety wire or put a switch on it.
x2

well no for more questions shyne.

I got 2 starter in my car and how should I connect it

its connected to one wire

how should I hook up my ignition wire from the satelite relay?

t tap it?

the alarm has a second starter ouput on the 4 pin harness that plugs into the relay satellite use it to trigger a relay for second starter output.

as for your ignition t-taps = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

solder is preferable but if not available strip back the shielding poke a hole in the wire, then thread the wire from the remote start through the hole and wrap it around the bare wire. Secure with tape and a wire tie .

the alarm has a second starter ouput on the 4 pin harness that plugs into the relay satellite use it to trigger a relay for second starter output.
as for your ignition t-taps = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

solder is preferable but if not available strip back the shielding poke a hole in the wire, then thread the wire from the remote start through the hole and wrap it around the bare wire. Secure with tape and a wire tie .
that is what I meant

I solder all my connection lol haha

you mean the (-) a stater output on a small harness?

and should I connect it to the starter side or key side

of course I will use a relay lol

no there is an output specifically for vehicles with second starters

there is no starter side or key side for the second starter you just connect it to the wire regularly

This is how I do every connection at work... only wires I solder are factory wires that get cut and bypass wires.

As for second starter you are going to need to wire in a relay...

85-12v

86-purple wire off of mini-4pin harness

30-12v

87-starter wire

Like I said post them up as you come up with them and I'll respond here. I'm thinking about doing a tutorial maybe for remote starts/alarms... do enough of them at work.

This is how I do every connection at work... only wires I solder are factory wires that get cut and bypass wires.
As for second starter you are going to need to wire in a relay...

85-12v

86-purple wire off of mini-4pin harness

30-12v

87-starter wire

Like I said post them up as you come up with them and I'll respond here. I'm thinking about doing a tutorial maybe for remote starts/alarms... do enough of them at work.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif as do i

o okay

is this the right way to connect it to the relay? since I need it and connect it to the starter wire

Picture001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.