viper 791 window modules

saltyreefguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i currently have a viper 791vx installed, but held off on the window modules 530ts, now that i want to do them, can one module handle only one window or 2 window, ie. driverside with driverside rear window? anyone of you guys have done them already? thanks.

i found out that one 530t will do 2 windows, guess i better find the best and right way to wire them up, its going to be in a 96 lexus es300, the drivers side has the master control panel for all windows with a lock, any suggestions on the easy and correct way? any relays needed for this job? thanks in advance...

also does anyone know how to control the windows with the remote?

cost me $50 for the window module and an additional $40 for the sunroof module. They were quite unneccessary if you ask me. I haven't used either one in about two years.

i already have like 4 530ts that i bought awhile back, the only reason that i would feel necessary to have it, is because my kids like every other day one of them leaves the window open, other than i wouldn't waste my money, just wanted have alittle piece of mind with all my old school equipment in the car..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.