VHT Nightshade Project- Murdered out Colorado

looks good.. how the light output of headlight now?
its not a headlight its just a turn signal, they are still nicely visible at night and kind of hard to see during the day but it definitely wouldnt constitute a ticket.

when i read murdered out i figuredeverything was black including you truck! trust me u will get harrassed alot by cops and get tickets!

check mine out!!!!

DSC00526.jpg

when i read murdered out i figuredeverything was black including you truck! trust me u will get harrassed alot by cops and get tickets!check mine out!!!!

DSC00526.jpg
tight **** dude do you have a link to more pics..

I def wouldn't say "murdered out".... it's tinted tails/signals/windows.....

I wouldn't even consider mine "murdered out":

CarCleanedup4.jpg

CarCleanedup5.jpg

It's a nice clean truck, and the tint looks good, just not "murdered out"

turned out good. seems like the stuff works better on aftermarket tail lights. i used it on my factory ones it cracked fast. i bought some smoked aftermarket ones and darkened them more and it worked perfect. i also did my girls acura cl tail lights too.

l_bcb4f9621b634ca0b1a965aa7b0d6a42.jpg

l_eb8654f2e37a462588b0b02f6bbc2356.jpg

l_509acc6b66284e5db331533daf9ceead.jpg

If you want hit them with a few coats of clear, it'll make them really pop. They'll be nice and shiny like paint.

Didnt turn out too bad. Not knocking the work, but I don't know that I woudl call your truck murdered out, simply cause ur truck is orange. Other than that it looks pretty good man. Good work

What are the directions for this stuff? I Like the look, but it is too dull looking compared to the paint. I want to do my taillights but I am worried it will be that dull/hazey look so I been planning on getting it done somewhere or sending them somewhere.

How would you go about spraying clearcoat on them to shine them up? What type of clear to use? Also any sanding in the steps? rubbing compound?

What are the directions for this stuff? I Like the look, but it is too dull looking compared to the paint. I want to do my taillights but I am worried it will be that dull/hazey look so I been planning on getting it done somewhere or sending them somewhere.
How would you go about spraying clearcoat on them to shine them up? What type of clear to use? Also any sanding in the steps? rubbing compound?
i just used rubbing alcohol to rub em down. also more info on the clearcoat and any further process to help this..

throw few coats of clear and wet sand them in between it will make them shine more. also on the front id recomend some vinyl tint i nociteced with that vht it makes the lights look a lil yellowish.

drewd.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.