1987 Cutlass Supreme install pics

I don't know how to make them bigger. Ill be happy to send them 2 someone so you can repost them. Mike465 built the box. I built the motor and installed everthing else. 350 Chevy is a beast 310 horses to the wheel. Thanks to everyone who I purchased stuff from during my long deployment any questions comments ask please

I don't know how to make them bigger. Ill be happy to send them 2 someone so you can repost them. Mike465 built the box. I built the motor and installed everthing else. 350 Chevy is a beast 310 horses to the wheel. Thanks to everyone who I purchased stuff from during my long deployment any questions comments ask please

Ill resize them if you want me to, im not doing anything today.

And the cutty is nice, the Chevy 350 makes it even better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Turd demands larger pictures of this build. Also, what did you do about door speakers? my dash speakers in the Monte were blown before I got the car. And I also want to find a way to fire the box in but still have a functional back seat.

i Used some fatmat on the interior and dynamat on the trunk. I have kicker 3.5 in the dash powered by the headunit, and kicker 6x9 in the rear running of that kicker 350.2. A local shop charged me 90 to build some kickpanels for my 6.5 componet set when i get around to installing them i will swap out the 350.2 with a 400.4 kicker. I removed the entire interior to run the wires and replace the carpet. I also cleaned the seats. i amn getting pics of the motor sometime today. I also did a alarm 2way pager no remote start though. I need a carburator or try and find time to rebuild this one. kids turned it upside down. wtf!

i have never thought about bagging it. I like the stance the way it is. 15inch cutlass rallies off a 442. with BF goodrich white letter tires. I have some rims though 22 fit without any adjusting. probaly wont ever put them on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.