Very small trunk, what are some good sub applications?

My first build went well, but I've decided to go with a bigger amp. So now I'll have my original amp freed up for a build in my other other car. It's a mustang cobra with very little trunk space. The amp is a soundstream 6000.1d, which puts out maybe 2400 rms. I looking for a sub/subs that can perform well in 1 cu ft per sub. The trunk has more space in it than that but i can't get anything bigger to go through the trunk opening. I would like two 12's or maybe three 10's. The height clearance is 13 inches. What are some good subs that can handle a small 1 cu ft enclosure? Also are any options other than sealed?

My first build went well, but I've decided to go with a bigger amp. So now I'll have my original amp freed up for a build in my other other car. It's a mustang cobra with very little trunk space. The amp is a soundstream 6000.1d, which puts out maybe 2400 rms. I looking for a sub/subs that can perform well in 1 cu ft per sub. The trunk has more space in it than that but i can't get anything bigger to go through the trunk opening. I would like two 12's or maybe three 10's. The height clearance is 13 inches. What are some good subs that can handle a small 1 cu ft enclosure? Also are any options other than sealed?
man i wouldn't put any 12 in 1cf but dc claims to take really small boxes..

Yeah, i'm thinking of going with two 10". I might try longer boxes and possibly getting 1.25 cu. Another sub that was suggested was the massive audio summo, but DC would be awesome.

Yeah, i'm thinking of going with two 10". I might try longer boxes and possibly getting 1.25 cu. Another sub that was suggested was the massive audio summo, but DC would be awesome.
if u can do 1.25 cf ad u can use most 10's just not 12's..

you can fit a bit more by doing two seperate aero ported boxes from the outside and putting one in at a time. It gets you a good bit more airspace. Just get a piece of wood to screw in and tie them together after.

Stereo Integrity HST12MKII only needs .6 cuft sealed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.