503 Error

Pborcich
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Am i the only 1 that gets it half the time on this site?

Thats a server issue and nothing but a server issue

wanna work on that goob

its getting annoying to look at a thread 1 time then the next time i go back it doesnt work

so do some dont...

ANd naturally when i tried to hit submit new thread just now i got an 503 error AGAIN

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Nope , but you know what else is pretty annoying? Making multiple threads about the same thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nope , but you know what else is pretty annoying? Making multiple threads about the same thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
And that was cuz i was getting 503 error when trying to post it... but didnt realize it was still actually posting... it was an accident...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.