Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

shredder1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
AZ
I've got a little cleaning house to do... this equipment might find some good use or repair... enclosures are local pickup only... thank you for looking...

RE audio S*X 10 D2 good condition, suspension broke in , NOT sagging... applied a tiny amount of Black silicone on tinsel where they pass thru cone to avoid what happened to the other one... both coils are good and weight is 21 lb... $70... buyer pays shipping

ygAnjgQ.jpg

hDdLbQ8.jpg

fzcDeFU.jpg

Q5aF7bX.jpg

RE Audio S*X 10 D2... needs recone... my son loved to show the excursion to his friends and a tinsel lead came loose where it passes thru the cone... still works but has "tick"... some Black silicone was applied at failure point to try to repair but will need recone... I think the coil started to slightly unwind but still reads normal impedance... $25... buyer pays shipping... 21 lb

ZQOCbji.jpg

Rockford Fosgate Punch Power 50X2... 1996 model I think... Old school A/B cheater is 1 ohm stereo stable and will deliver +200 watts bridged into 2 ohm... no end caps and amp appears to have had the back opened but fully functional... no x-cards installed...this is the manual link... http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/library/1996/3_amplifiers/man1075a_punch50x2-50m_man.pdf ... This is Power series and has Dual power and dual ground... wish I had the end caps so... $75...buyer pays shipping... about 10 lb...

wmpw8TU.jpg

26mFaQz.jpg

t6zlNAl.jpg

hTdwPTV.jpg

VhuJKFY.jpg

UPS or Fedex will be far cheaper to ship heavy stuff (unless you can use "flat rate" priority).

Please do not ship subwoofers through the mail, you're throwing money down the toilet.

Yeah I checked those as well. Ups was about the same, FedEx only about 5 or 6 dollars cheaper do not really worth the hassle unless there is a shipping and packaging center of some sort right around the corner from him.

The RE's are sold... Amp still available... it's old school A/B cheater sh*t!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPS or Fedex will be far cheaper to ship heavy stuff (unless you can use "flat rate" priority).
Please do not ship subwoofers through the mail, you're throwing money down the toilet.
Thanks for the advice... I did not know that...

The RE's are sold... Amp syill available... it's old school A/B cheater sh*t!
I'd be tempted to grab that amp, they are awesome, and that thing looks in excellent shape minus the end caps, but I litterally need another amp like a hole in the head...as it is, I'm about to start selling off some of my old school kicker stuff. ZR amps, solobaric 10's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...