Vape Thread

AnthonyO

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2005
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Who all here vapes? What mod, tank, and juice do you use?

Right now I vape with a CoolFireIV. Vaping MisfitsVapers Cabo with 300mg of CBD and 3mg of nic. Going tomorrow to see if my local shop carries either the Smok Alien, Wismec RX200, or Kargertech KBox200. And see if they carry the TFV8 tank.

BlurredVision

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jan 21, 2008
Greenville, NC
Over the past few years, I've spun thousands of dollar in vape gear. I have a problem. I'm not buying high end either, just so much to try. The iJoy RTDA box is next on my list

BlurredVision

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jan 21, 2008
Greenville, NC
Just a wee bit of my collection. I've got tons of tanks, drippers, rtas and rtdas I'm not using. Lost a bunch too. Don't mind that **** on the ground. Need to clean my gaming area.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOUDNDEEP

DRAGGIN DEEZ NUTS
Feb 20, 2013
NEW YORK
I have tons of stuff but I usually run my rx200s/tfv8 and my rx200/tft4 mini with t-8 coils. i have gotten away from rta/rda. i have them just no real time to build them. as far as juice i love mechsauce madhatter's nightmare. and i have a buddy make me some 420 juice from wax that does the trick.

Rmsanger

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 7, 2002
Liberty...
Do the majority of people that vape just use Tobacco products or more for getting high? Non smoker crew so uneducated...

OP
AnthonyO

AnthonyO

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2005
Well I ended up ordering a Kbox200, TFV8 Big, and a UWell Crown. I wanna try the Maganus DVC tank next. Also wanna try some of the BigBoyVapes juice. They got some yummy flavors. Plus they do a good 80/20 mixture.

OP
AnthonyO

AnthonyO

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2005
I am trying to get one of the old forums on Facebook back to its original glory. Misfit Vapers Lounge. If we can get back to 100 active members Bill (Owner of Misfit Vapers) will start the waffles back up. Mods, tanks, and juice. I am an admin on the page and would love to see it active again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)