van or car

flyasspimp
10+ year member

onebadmafugger
hey i have a car waitin for me but i just got a new option. A 95 chevy astro van, white with a blue line thingy down the side. Its pretty pimp, it was my moms but shes gettin a yukon or somethin newer, and what i would do is take out the back row of seats, make a huge freakin box and prolly put 4 12's or 4 15's in it, and it has everything i need in it to make it an offical pimp vehicle. Its already got all the wires and switches to put in a tv, vcr, 8 diff. sets of lights, and some other stuff. I would get a new tv and dvd plyr since it came w/ vcr, but it is nice b/c in the car i have i would have to get the wiring done and get switches on it so i dont have all my stuff in my cig. lighter, but i just wanted some opinions, like what would you all do, and have you ever seen a van that looks like a disco club when its rollin down the street? is it cool....well thanks in advance........oh yeah i am leanin toward the van the car cost $2400 and is also a 95, but its a mazda 626. The van would be free except a small problem where fuses last about as long as my memory. but i can fix that.....ok im done

Van's are practical when you are the die hard SPL competitor that needs a shitload of airspace ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nah man ... go with whatever YOU think would be nice and get something you could enjoy for a while. Hell if that van is free ... thats money in your pocket.

- Steve

yeah im pretty sure im gettin the van. its gonna be nice to have the cash and a sweet van full of lites and w/ a tv and dvd, ps2 probably, thgought about gettin a small fridge in there, hell i mite just live in the van, sleep in the parking lot @ school so i can wake up like 13 seconds b4 school starts...that would be sweet

yeah im pretty sure im gettin the van. its gonna be nice to have the cash and a sweet van full of lites and w/ a tv and dvd, ps2 probably, thgought about gettin a small fridge in there, hell i mite just live in the van, sleep in the parking lot @ school so i can wake up like 13 seconds b4 school starts...that would be sweet
Ha, go find a bed that will fit in there and put the subs under the bed. Then charge people a quarter to ride on the vibrating bed when you turn up the system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

haha thats a sweet idea, i hope i can find a bed that fits. I would probably charge like $1 or somethin though. People would have trouble sleepin on that. None of those 32000 lbs. people either, dont want them crushing my box. Could make it like an amusement park, charge some dollars to watch a movie in there and have little kids bouncin through the ceiling off my bed, and then @ nite it could be a holiday inn. Also doubles as a taxi. Man i wouldnt have to worry about my cash then, im just gonna make it all back anyways.

yeah i saw some sweet spinners that i was prolly gonna get wether i got the car or the van. actually i saw a bunch of badass spinners that i can choose from. And the flowmaster exhaust would be sweet too, but its loud as hell already, the people we bought it from put dual glasspacks on it and it can be heard from like 2 miles away sometimes.....yeah its sweet.

man you got the money for spinnaz and a sys.....sounds like you need a bank......i know of one in indiana that could prolly hold your money and keep it real safe..maybe even invest some of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

go with whatever u'll have fun with. my dad just gave me his old van some im gonna make that a pimp mobile also. but mine ***** bc its a major gas sucker. i also wanna get some spinners though gots ta keep it gangsta.

Throw a 5.7L swap in there ... suprise the hell out of some people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

Most definatly take the van.. I want to get an old Safari sometime and try and do somthing with it.. ..Make it out to be like the van on "Old School" .. ****.. I Love that Flick.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.