Value Amp for Alpine Type R 6.5's?

Participant count
  • Participant list
ALPINE BBX F1200
I believe this is the best suggestion so far. For midrange and above in frequencies you'll want A/B rather than class D. Although it comes at a slight price and efficiency penalty the sound quality is far superior with A/B. The Pioneer is listed as class "FD", but that's basically meaningless, it's class D. They can do things to them to make it more suitable for upper range, but it will never be as good as AB.

Is another suggestion. I'm very impressed with the punch series performance at least on the P1000x1bd.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.