Northeast Region Usaci Northeast 2010

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

USACi NORTHEAST
10+ year member

USACi NORTHEAST JUDGE
To all competitors who have competed with USACi in the past. USACi Northeast will be undergoing significant changes in the 2010 season. We are looking to acquire more judges and will be enforcing all of the rules as well as trying to make the shows more fun and entertaining. We're also working on making 2010 the year for car audio in the Northeast, as we will be looking to have many more shows than last year. I also will be trying to get more member/competitor input. We are looking into having a USACi NE members meeting sometime in January or February if people are interested. As most of you know USACi ran into trouble a few years ago and it has been a slow and painful recovery. I assure to you that in the 2010 year USACi will be a better, well organized car audio organization. We all have done our s**t talking, as well as myself but its time to improve the organizations in the Northeast, not just talk garbage about them. Finally, to all of you who are saying USACi NE is lazy, I will be more than happy to tell you the amount of work and number of hours i have put in to help make USACi better for 2010 already. To all of you who would like to contact me, my email is neusaci@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mike Pitruzzello

USACi Northeast

Assistant Judge

PS: We have a few surprises in store... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Oh good, a competitor meeting. I'm willing to help in any way especially since ACT Audio has been slamming Mark behind his back (TJ is my witness).

The only thing I would like to see is some coordination between USACi and NESPL so there wouldn't be any scheduling conflicts. By doing this, the competitors could have a show darn near every weekend like it use to be.

It'll be a win - win situation for all parties concerned.

BTW Mike, I never knew you had a last name, lol.

I pretty much made that attempt last season and had things scheduled on a different date than any of the USACi shows held in New England. Wasn't too hard being that there were only a few USACi shows. I'm sure things can be worked out with everyone to make sure shows aren't set up on the same date.

Oh good, a competitor meeting. I'm willing to help in any way especially since ACT Audio has been slamming Mark behind his back (TJ is my witness).The only thing I would like to see is some coordination between USACi and NESPL so there wouldn't be any scheduling conflicts. By doing this, the competitors could have a show darn near every weekend like it use to be.

It'll be a win - win situation for all parties concerned.

BTW Mike, I never knew you had a last name, lol.
why you always blaming others?

Take your own responsibility, leave us out of this

Mike - you know we will be there to support USACi

p.s. u get ur certificate?

when do you plan on starting the year? im going to start competing this year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

will the 4 ohm rateing change for class placement to me thats a lil un fair seeing that some amps will put out 600 watts at 4 ohms but are able to be wired down to 2 1 .5 .25 with much higher power rating then the orginal 4 ohm rating and some amps can only do to 2 ohm and most of the time its a big diffrence. depending on what you really have going to your subs

The classes are power limited.
What classes are you talking about??? I checked the website and the forums and there is nothing different posted anywhere. The classes have always been a 4 ohm rating, but not a limit on power. Unless you mean a limit on the 4 ohm rating per class, if thats the case there would still be no reason to clamp anything.

For example, 0-1000 is limited to 1000 watts at 4 ohm rating. It's a power restricted class. Now we all know that whatever your amp will do wired down to who knows what will give you much more power then the 1000 watts but still, USACis classes are all power restricted, lol.

why you always blaming others?
Take your own responsibility, leave us out of this

Mike - you know we will be there to support USACi

p.s. u get ur certificate?
Shut up punk. I told Mark what you guys were saying whe you first started bashing him way back in the spring.

Now do something about it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

For example, 0-1000 is limited to 1000 watts at 4 ohm rating. It's a power restricted class. Now we all know that whatever your amp will do wired down to who knows what will give you much more power then the 1000 watts but still, USACis classes are all power restricted, lol.
Yeah, I guess you can consider that a power restriction, but definitely no point in clamping anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.