• Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

PPI EPX-223 3 Way Active Preamp Crossover

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2way/3way active (with band pass) crossover. The crossover has a lil knick on the top and a few marks near the bottom, but is in otherwise great condition. It has matched gains which means the preamp voltage coming in is the same going out, no extra levels to adjust and worry about.

1 pair of inputs, 4 sets of outputs (1 high pass, 1 band pass, and 2 low pass outs).

Manual:http://www.precisionpower.com/Manuals/Accessory%20Manuals/Precision_Power_EPX223%20Crossover.pdf

When I switched from nice memphis 3 way crossover to this EPX I could hear a noticable difference in quality for the better. Incredible crossover, indented spots so you know EXACTLY what freq you're set to.

Price:

100 +ship OBO

closer to FL you are the easier it will be to work a deal.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Insured

Item Pictures:

P1170157.jpg

P1170163.jpg

P1170162.jpg

Ref's: Years of selling here, you're in good hands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.