Participant count
  • Participant list

akheathen
Premium Member

trianoacitol contraceptiv
Item(s) for Sale:

U.S.AMPS USA-200 "Exterminator"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical 9-9.5 cosmetic. new acrylic bottom plate with protective plastic still on it for shipping. old school us made cheater amp. if you are looking, then you should already know, but the 12v ratings start at 2x100@4ohm supposedly, you can squeeze 800rms with direct lead mod and even more with higher voltage, iirc. still virgin, and i've never pushed it hard and long, nor clipped. bought it directly off the local retailer that sold them new. was gonna put it on 3 old school jl 10s in a jl power wedge, but i need money. some minor surface scuffs and one oddball terminal mount, but otherwise solid. want to sell asap.

Price:

$200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

i ship usps flat rate. if you want a different method, you are free to pay extra, but remember i'm in ak. i pack well and have never had a problem shipping out.

Item Pictures:

Nice chiclid tank there buddy. Nice amp as well. I had a a very large chiclid that died while i was at the hospital waiting on my baby girl to come into this world. Haven't been much into fish since.

thanks john.... wish you had the money too, lol. open to partial trades, etc.... one of the original cheaters almost from the showroom cheap here....

bump, got it installed on 3 old school jl 10's in an old school power wedge and it's a beast at 3.4ohms..... makes me want to wire it down lower and really push it hard..... offer up.

the matte finish on the acrylic is just from the protective coating still on the plastic. it's crystal calear once you remove the film.... but i would rather ship it with the film on. the .5 is the marking at the terminals. almost like buying new 15+ years ago. i bought it from the original local retailer. just recently put it to work, as described

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.