usa-100

Participant count
  • Participant list

treesive
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
What can I expect to get wattage wise from an old school us amps usa-100? I found a thread on here that stated about twice rated wattage a 14.4v but I am guessing it does more than rated wattage at 12.5. Any info out there for some realistic numbers at each ohm?

Last edited by a moderator:
OOPS, Fixed. Looking for on a Us Amps usa-100. Sorry subzero but info helpful anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Haha, thx again subzero but I have seen that page. I am really trying to determine how much more this amp puts out than what they have rated there. Like if you look to the left of the specs on that page, it says 100 rms per channel which is twice what the specs say but it doesn't say at what volt. So really it comes down to does this amp put out 315 bridged at 2 or 630 bridged at 2 or even more?

Haha, thx again subzero but I have seen that page. I am really trying to determine how much more this amp puts out than what they have rated there. Like if you look to the left of the specs on that page, it says 100 rms per channel which is twice what the specs say but it doesn't say at what volt. So really it comes down to does this amp put out 315 bridged at 2 or 630 bridged at 2 or even more?
Ohm's Law Calculators

Use this calculator to help figure that out. it comes witha 50 amp replaceable fuse. so you have one part of the equation. and you have the load. which is another part. you can also input your cars voltage readings at charging from the amps outputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.