SOLD US AMPS Xt4000d plus other stuff

Participant count
  • Participant list

Halfbreed
10+ year member

I have for sale a xt4000d. Great amp! Powered my 15 SX d2 awesome...til some lady slammed on her brakes in front of me and caused the vented pole peice to ram into the VC....ARRRGGG.... anywho...

Also is the left over parts of my attempt at repairing said subwoofer, without taking pics of all the damage I can tell you that the VC is scratched on all sides, pinched at the very end (but still intact) and almost looks like it will unravel. The triple-stack magnet is in okay shape other then some small chips and being covered in glue (again....attempt at repair...lol) Magnet and pole peice are separated from the cone/basket.

Also I have a Kole 2.5 farad cap....i know i know...

I also have a modded PS2 for sale!

Prices:

Amp = $150 shipped

Broken sub = $? u ship

Cap = $15 u ship

Prices are negotiable/ open for trades...shoot me offers... mainly looking for a Video card better then a 4850 or 12" alpine type ARRRRGGGHHH's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debateable...

US Amps says;

1500 RMS @ 1 ohm

Lotsa people say:

970 RMS or so

from my exp. I ran a 15" SX on it and it TWANGED! for a sub that can eat well over 1000 RMS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.