• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

firemedic7733
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

US Amps Merlin MD1D.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is used. Amps works great, selling because I need the money and no longer have a use for it. Bass knob is not included.

Cosmetic - 8/10 (A few scratches)

Function - 10/10

Specs

1050 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm

750 WATTS rms @ 2 ohms

Efficiency:

86 % @ 4 ohms

84% @ 2 ohm

76% @1 ohm

Built-In Electronic Crossover, Selectable 24dB per octave butterworth (adjustable 40-250 hz)

24dB Subsonic Filter 15-40 HZ

Bass EQ 30 dB @ 45 HZ

Class D power supply

Price:

$150 obo. Perfer cash, open to trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Lots of looks. C'mon.... buy it already. You know you want it.

F1natic.... it's easy to post your own ad. Don't hijack mine to sell your stuff. Thanks

Was trying to help you out by giving buyers option to buy 2 matching amps, therefore increasing numbers of prospective buyers. I don't need to sell mine it can sit here as long as it wants. Want trying to jack your ad or undercut your price. Ah

Sell mine for 100 shipped since this guy wants to be douce bag to me in pm's about starting my own ad. Was just trying to help him and buyers maybe wanting more then one Amp and or more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...