SOLD us amps chrome 2000x

sancho20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ImageShack Album - 3 images

Im selling this for a friend thats getting out of car audio.He wants $500 for it and i dont know how flexible he is on the price.you all know what these amps can do and how hard they are to find.I know you can find them cheaper sometimes but i looked on ebay to see if there were any on there and there was a black one for $799 .I know he wont get that but im sure he will get $500..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

sancho20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sancho20
tampa bay ,florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date