US Amp AX3000DE

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

US Amp AX3000DE

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Yes. Still has the plexi glass bottom. Made in 2005 before RE Audio bought U.S. Amp. THis one is hand made in Florida, USA

Its proven to do 3000 watts on the CEA 2006 list of powerful amps.

Has new speaker terminal block and screws.

1ohm 3000 watts

2 ohm 2000

4 ohm 1000

Price:

500 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

images7.jpg

images6.jpg

images5.jpg

images4.jpg

images3.jpg

images2.jpg

images1.jpg

images.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It still has the plexi glass bottom. I removed it for pictures. This is from 2005. Before RE Audio bought U.S. Amps.

No clamped numbers. But it is on the CEA 2006 rated list for 3000 watts @ 1 ohm.

It also has new speaker terminals and screws.

nice f'n try azzhat, but this is not your amp!

you see that spongebob blanket??? that is my business associate, juancolchado's deceased son's, and he took that pic immediately after he got it opened up.

heres just one of the pics of it he uploaded to photobucket

a7b917fe.jpg

if anyone would like to verify this info, you can email juan at: jcol4676@gmail.com cuz he banned from here.

this isnt my crowd over here at ca.com, but noone who honestly enjoys this car audio stuff as much as i do deserves to get fncked on an amp like this.

nice f'n try azzhat, but this is not your amp!
you see that spongebob blanket??? that is my business associate, juancolchado's deceased son's, and he took that pic immediately after he got it opened up.

heres just one of the pics of it he uploaded to photobucket

a7b917fe.jpg

if anyone would like to verify this info, you can email juan at: jcol4676@gmail.com cuz he banned from here.

this isnt my crowd over here at ca.com, but noone who honestly enjoys this car audio stuff as much as i do deserves to get fncked on an amp like this.
no biggy. I had to pull the pics of it from google images. Because the amp is with the guy who fixed it and thats where it will be shipped from. sorry I accidentally used your picture along with mine.

It also didn't help that I put the correct pics up @ 3am this morning. I was a little tired as I just woke up.

The images are from my original post on CACO back in january

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.