Us acoustics USX4085

JMAC is our elected representative US Acoustics expert, I have also used them before and I stick by them for greast durable clean cheap power everytime

I just had an email argument with a online store representitive when i asked why they didnt carry us acoustics, he said they were an ok amp and were not worth the money here are the exact sentences

Me:

"Has ----- ever considered selling US Acoustic amplifiers? or how often do you add new product lines to your selection. Thanks"

Rep:

"No and we wouldn't really waste our time either. Ok amps but not worth the $"

he compared them to brands like pyle and legacy, now from what i understand US Acoustics is a pretty good buy for the money, while the ones he mentioned, were terrible cheap amps. correct me if im wrong in assuming, uh, he is wrong

the sound quality and power per dollar, thats real true power per dollar is very good, not to mention their durability and suprisingly low THD on the a/b class amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.