Urgent QUESTION

zlatigol
10+ year member

CAN ANYONE HERE PLEEZE SEND ME A LINK, OR AN EMAIL, OR SOMETHING SHOWING ME WHERE I CAN GET A BOX FOR 10'S, WITH THE MAXIMUM HEIGHT OF THE BOX BEING 11.25" -THANKS- //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

IT is going into a '91 325i BMW convertible. There is that cover for the convertible motor, so i want to put it under that. I wanted to get (2) Audiobahn 10's AW1000Q model.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dirty bass in a beamer. man that's wrong get you some good subs you seem to have money having a bmw.

keep it thumpin,

adam

wouldn't say they were the best but right up there. and if u look around on the web, you can find very good deals.

Originally posted by zlatigol i know audibahns are the best. i dont know what this guy is talking about
They are not the best, but with a good install, they are very competitive in comps.

i'm going off what i've heard and i've never heard a good setup with audiobahns. and saying there the best is just an opinion and a bad one at that.

keep it thumpin,

adam

i agree, audiobahn's sound horrible.....i wouldn't go out of my way to reccomend them to anyone....they sound about as good as fuzz gate

If you ant some good soundingbass with small roomI would get some 8"JL Audio W6 series. I would go with two or three of them. ONe of my friends put ONE of them in the back of his 4 runner, it doesnt slam or anything but it sounds REALLY good

hey i wasn't saying they can't produce good db. i was just simply stating a taste of mine and it isn't one for audiobahn, i know they can produce pretty mad db when installed right, just like my crappy HE2's can produce a lot of db when installed right. hell i'm hitting 140's on the dash with 2 HE2 12"s so anyone who says they aren't too good of subs is a fool.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.