Northeast Region Upstate NY Term lab Flirting w. Ideas

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

NhustlaR
10+ year member

Below me
I live about 15 minutes out of Rochester, NY and I was flirting with an idea of having a little competition out this way. If anyone is interested hit me up we can discuss dates and times I want to do something around the july/august area....

If we can get a decent amount of people comming I can get some sponsors for equipment or prizes for the event.

Discuss!!!

hey i forgot abot you man whats up, should find treads4heads hes in your area hell have something nice soon,.........custom 15 ........but yea hell ill come up it aint far at all.... you still in brockport?

i would come up, only 2.5 hours away from where i live and by then will have a nice system.
gotta bring the girls though! haha

If we can round up around 20 or so cars I'd definitely be down for a nice bbq/competition.

gotta bring the girls though! haha
If we can round up around 20 or so cars I'd definitely be down for a nice bbq/competition.
I could possibly make it up depending on the date and how much money I got. I know my system isn't really gonna hit any high numbers, but it would be nice to see what everyone else has.

Maybe I'll have my new box built by then.

SWEET if it happens i live about 9 miles away in holley:) I would be there come hell or high water.I gotta get a term pro to hold more comps in this area.Lots of boomers but no shops.

Well sir, looks like we need to rep the roc area. I would of course be down. Send me a pm and maybe we can meet up/ help with our installs? Awesome to find someone close to here thats into the same stuff (I go to SUNY bport, but live in roch)

If any of you guys needs help with building boxes i have the saws, got a nice big table saw and a panel saw for the full sheet cuts:) my shops a mess right now gots to clean it up for the season.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NhustlaR

10+ year member
Below me
NhustlaR
Brockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date