UPS Just Left...

Thanks, actually stole it from a Blazer forum I was searching.

They're "7 inch" speakers.

I wanna say someone told me they were almost 4" deep but I don't have my measuring tape to measure it as of now.

As far as power I can't remember where they're rated but I plan to give them about 150-175wrms.

Initially, they'll be going in the doors of my Blazer but if I end up not liking that spot, I'll make some kicks for them.
These aren't good enough for the camry? I guess there are no speakers good enough for the cam cam.

Well these are some SICK looking drivers. Glad to see you didn't order a component set from a company.

I like buying raw drivers

These aren't good enough for the camry? I guess there are no speakers good enough for the cam cam.
Well these are some SICK looking drivers. Glad to see you didn't order a component set from a company.

I like buying raw drivers
you are right to assume this.

Yea, for now, I'll be doing raw drivers but I'm also considering going more SPL in the Blazer which means these MAY not get used. Idk just yet.

Btw, what tweets did you decide on, prince?
I have not decided yet. I'm still up in the air on the rest of the build so I'm holding off on buying any more gear.

It's also part of the reason I chose to put this in General discussion instead of speakers because there are so many things about the build I'm undecided on....main one being, just how much "L" do I want in this "SQL" build?

Crazer ftw
crazer.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.