upgrading truck sound system

Gula187
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a 09 silverado crew cab with factory radio and speakers. I don't know if i want to put a box under the rear seats or not but I do want some nice sound and clarity.. what are my options for good mids and highs? As for my budget i don't really have one but I don't want to spend a fortune

Lots of greats brands I have a pair of focal 165s and they sound great with decent mid bass and tweeters are on the bright side. Paid less than 200 bucks for them. I would say whatever brand you go with that you invest In a nice head unit and amp so the signal is clean from source to your ears.

Good luck and hope you find something you love riding and listening to

components up frt and leave the rears stock or just mids off deck power ,also 2-4 8" subs under the rear seat is really nice .i have 2 boxes built for under the rear seat of a z71 xtra cab for sale ,custom ported to the sides . and i have the subs for the box as well.

components up frt and leave the rears stock or just mids off deck power ,also 2-4 8" subs under the rear seat is really nice .i have 2 boxes built for under the rear seat of a z71 xtra cab for sale ,custom ported to the sides . and i have the subs for the box as well.
I'll listen to this guy

whats a good set of components for under $350? i was thinking pioneer or alpine but most people are telling me its better out there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.