Upgrading Power

Participant count
  • Participant list

Savackz

CarAudio.com Elite
GA
So I am looking for more power (I know most of you are SQ/SQL based but SPL here), from my 450.1 (4300 rms) to most daily I could put on there without risking anything on these zv3s. Any suggestions for amps? I am thinking around 7-8k on the 3 zv3s (I know it's 4500 rms rated between the 3 but we all know Sunloud can take more than 1500).

Any input?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Glad to hear it was a simple fix and the amp is working again. The 9v reading indicated it was likely a bad connection somewhere.
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...

About this thread

Savackz

CarAudio.com Elite
Savackz
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from