Upgrading for more SPL

Participant count
  • Participant list

RKPsk8er
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ATL
My buddy is thinking about buying a rockford T10001bd which would put out between 1400 and 1600 rms @ 1 ohm. Would this be enough to run a single fi btl 12 or possibly an AQ HDC3. which of these subs would be better for this situation? should he get a fi BL instead?

btl = 2000wrms lmao wayy waste of money.. hdc3 will handle 2k+ also but will perform good with 1500 or so

well off that much wattage would you recommend a fi bl or an hdc3? all in 2.25 cubes tuned to about 40hz. 33 sq inches of port area

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you are not into the super loud sound with rattling bass then a quality headunit and speakers will suffice. Make sure the equipment is from a...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...

About this thread

RKPsk8er

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
RKPsk8er
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date