10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Auto mobile: 2001 chevy blazer (SUV).

Current setup:

Head unit: Pioneer P4000UB

Subwoofer: one 12" Kicker L7.

Sub box: Prefabricated kicker box i belive its 1.75CF

SUB amp: 1 08zx 750.1 kicker mono amp

Amp kit:rated for 1000watt complete amp kit(kicker)

Front door panel speakers: 3-way 6.5 pioneers(these are being powered by the head unit)

Rear door panel speakers: 6.5 bose (these were equipped from factory, and are being powered by the stock bose amp)

Dash tweeters: I belive they are 2X2 but they are BOSE(these were equiped from factory, and are being powered by the stock bose amp)

Im planning to upgrade my front speaker setup, im thinking of buying a pair of components and thinking of placing the tweeter on the lower portion of the door pillar and unplugging the dash tweeters. I was recommended these components what do you guys think Image Dynamics CTX65CS http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6201 . This is that amp i was recommended for those components, Cadence TXA-3002http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6097 . my car is not for compation i just want my car to sound nice and clean. i want to upgrade my box but im not shure what to go with, any recommendations?? I want to stick with a ported enclosure. I know it will be pretty hard to get SQ out of my L7, at least that is what a lot of poeple say... THNX for your Time , i really appriciate it:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.