Upgrading 4 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

bryanarriaga67

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
Hi all, I currently have a Blaupunkt 1500w 4 channel amp for my door speakers hooked up to 2 front KICKER - CS Series 6" x 9" and 2 rear Kicker DSC650 DS Series 6.5" but of course their RMS ratings for their amps are way lower than what they promote so I am thinking of upgrading to the Kicker CX360.4 4-Channel Amp. Any thoughts? I just wanna make sure im am getting the best volume and sound quality from my door speakers.
SALE
Kicker - 46CXA360.4T CX Series 4-channel car amplifier - 65 watts RMS x 4
$183.96$230
Crutchfield

Free shipping
60-day returns (most items)

Hi all, I currently have a Blaupunkt 1500w 4 channel amp for my door speakers hooked up to 2 front KICKER - CS Series 6" x 9" and 2 rear Kicker DSC650 DS Series 6.5" but of course their RMS ratings for their amps are way lower than what they promote so I am thinking of upgrading to the Kicker CX360.4 4-Channel Amp. Any thoughts? I just wanna make sure im am getting the best volume and sound quality from my door speakers.
View attachment 44834
SALE
$183.96$230
Crutchfield
Free shipping
60-day returns (most items)

Don't waste your money the difference in those 2 amps isn't significant.

Taking that 230bucks and investing it into sound deadening and door treatment is a better investment.

Ditto with what winkychevelle says. You will not get more return on your investment than investing in sound deadening for your car. Keep your current amp and invest your money in the treatment for the doors. If you do a good job in sound deadening, you will be very surprised in the improvement in the sound of your speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...