Upgrade wiring HELP! 2002 Forester

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was upgrading my ground wires today with the intention of upgrading the alernator wire, and behold its a maze under there. the wire(2)from alt goto the fuse box but before the do they split into a Y. The there is this tiny 4 gause coming from somwheres in the fuse box. Any had the issue? Any ideas? So only 2/3 done /rage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
The big 3 in 1/0 redoing power and grounds in 1/0 should be good for what you're running...I'd start there and if you still have issues I'd look...
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...

About this thread

Verlaist

Verlaist
Thief River Falls, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
cdc351jeferson