Up to date PPI 88r reviews

Participant count
  • Participant list

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
Are there anybody currently using this particular unit that have any kind of reviews they can share with me? I read a lot through google searching and they are pretty mixed up with the bad ones edging out in the lead. One in particular kinda spooked me, the guy said his DSP ended up smoking his sub's and I'm not trying to have that. So all input is very much appreciated.

not a single problem here, love mine to this day

main problems people complain about are due to them not knowing what operating limitations are. the rem turn on out cant handle a load bigger than 300ma or something.. but im not even using it lol

[quote name='dailyrider123']Can you explain that a little better and remember I'm a complete noob when it comes to using a DSP @wew lad[/QUOTE]

get me a couple questions about things you're specifically concerned with and ill be happy to answer them for you.

i suggest you read the manual through 5+ times, i did that before i bought made a big difference

im using one also..

i like it.

the only thing i found was the rem out was like 5v so it would not turn on my amps..

theres way of getting around that.

i like it, lots of tuning.

in fact im selling mine. i like it but really dont need it.

im using one also..the only thing i found was the rem out was like 5v so it would not turn on my amps..
see

main problems people complain about are due to them not knowing what operating limitations are. the rem turn on out cant handle a load bigger than 300ma or something..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.