Unexpected Creations, Edison NJ

3.5Max6spd
10+ year member

yo mama no wear no draws
Dirty Jersey
Don has offered great service and knowledge. Carries some of the finest brands...Arc audio, Rainbow, Illusion Audio, Alumapro, Diamond, Eclipse, PG, Kicker, Stinger, Cascade...and many others too much to list..DEI certified installer

Has installed remote start /alarms for my personal vehicle, my wife's SUV, family members and friends. Very flexible and offers weekend appointments. Absolutly the best prices I've come across on high end gear, authorized with warranties. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Don @Unexpected Creations

732-921-9046

How can he carry Diamond Audio when First Impressionz carries them in North Brunswick? All Diamond dealers have to be at least 25 miles apart I thought. In any case, First Impressionz has some killer prices and will do anything from cheap jobs to jobs that require extensive fiberglassing, building, etc. and Paul does excellent work.

Don (6spdcoupe) is an excellent seller,installer, and person. nothing he says should be questioned because he knows more than 99.9% of the members here dream to learn, not to mention has been in the business longer than the average age of the forum. i have bought car audio from him, asked him questions, and he always helps out.

Ya know...any guy who is wiling to talk audio in the middle of the night is alright in my book....LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

Dave

Don was very cool about answering my noob questions. Infact, I am waiting for a quote from him now for an install.

well i had the day off today so i spuratically decided that today was the day i needed to buy components and an amp. About a 45 minute trek but i had nothin better to do. I had a little problem finding the place because i didn't realize it was based out of his home //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but once i got there Don was more than helpful. he was a little surpised that i randomly made the trip down-he said he's had about 2 walkins in the past two years but all the same he answered all my questions. I ended up picking up a set of rainbow SLCS and a Diamond D3 amp to power them. Can't wait to get everything installed but it's still a few months down the road. I'm waitin on money for more sound deadening before i do the whole install. I'd highly recomend Don though- very friendly-not pushy whatsoever. I felt like i was talking to just another car audio fan!

Yeah, I can't wait to hear from him so I can get this thing going. I was chomping at the bit this weekend but I still have not heard anything. I figure he is just busy.

Has something happened to Don? I was in the middle of working out an installation with him and out of nowhere he stopped responding via pm. I left him a voice mail and still haven't heard from him. I am now forced to bring my car to another installer and go a totally different route than what I had planned because I am on a deadline. Is he ok?

Wow, nothing? I just saw he was online at some point today. I was really looking forward to at least buying my stuff from him. I hope I didn't piss him off somehow.

I am here and I am just fine. Having a full time business to run as well as two newborn children can really occupy ones time.

Send me a PM with your number again and the best time to call and I will do so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

3.5Max6spd

10+ year member
yo mama no wear no draws
3.5Max6spd
Dirty Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies