Unexpected Creations, Edison NJ

Yeah Don is a straight up cool guy. I've spent alot of money with him in this past month alone and I know the waiting game also but he has a business to run and 2 kids. So just give Don some time he will get you squared away. BTW Don call me its Gary lol. When you have the cahnce looks like your pretty tied up.

Yeah Don is a straight up cool guy. I've spent alot of money with him in this past month alone and I know the waiting game also but he has a business to run and 2 kids. So just give Don some time he will get you squared away. BTW Don call me its Gary lol. When you have the cahnce looks like your pretty tied up.
I can tell you have by looking at your sig. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Nice audio equipment.

Don was very cool about answering my noob questions. Infact, I am waiting for a quote from him now for an install.
That's me right now! He took over a half an hour of his time today to share his advice and opinions with me over the phone and I really appreciated that.

Absolutely the best installer around. I've had several installs completed by don, all of which came out amazing. Very professional as well as knowledgeable. Being a semi-installer myself, i highly recomend him.

yeah, next time in Jersey (whenever that'll be) ill look for Edison, just to meet don personally, maybe he'll demo his system for me too. All this talk on forums, id like to put the sn to a face.

exactly my thoughts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ^

What can I say....hah.

Met up with Don yesterday for a previously arranged purchase.

Pleasant, mature, informative and willing to provide informative advice....aside from selling some great stuff.

Great products + excellent serive.

Thanks Don.

Signed:

...yet another happy customer.

BUMP for don....I have personally purchased from him before and always had the greatest services and prices. he's a little hard to get hold of but it's well worth the wait. I recently in this month got a remote start/alarm done in my parents BRAND NEW SEQUOIA and the install was flawless. Also purchased the new AVN6610BT for myself. This is within 2 weeks....the rest of the stuff I purchased from don in the past year (check sig) and have ALWAYS appreciated the recommendations made to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

3.5Max6spd

10+ year member
yo mama no wear no draws
3.5Max6spd
Dirty Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies