Under the seat midbass help

Participant count
  • Participant list

FuzzAZ

I drive a 2013 lancer, recently put in a Sony head, alpine 6 1/2s in the doors, and two kicker 8"s in the trunk. I'm putting an alpine 12" in the trunk soon, and looking to put 6x9s or 6x8s in a box under my driver and passenger seats. The available room is about 12"w x 5.5"h x 6-10 deep. I want the speaker facing into the backseat up toward the passenger, so in a wedge trpe box. The big question for me is how much with the enclosure volume effect the sound of a speaker that size, and what I should do to get effective midbass.

6x9s in question have a 4" top mount depth

6x8s are 3"

Why would you do this? It's completely pointless since you can barely fit 2 toddlers in the back seat. Your seats don't have enough space for the ppl seating in the back to even hear them unless they put there head between there knees.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.