Under pressure audio?

>Sends sub that wasn't magnetized for a shootout>Says sub "demagnitized" during shipping

>???
yeah, "my sub demagnetizes every time i go for a drive and hit a speedbump, major db increase!" - under pressure audio

you cant advertise here if you're not a vendor. stop posting advertising, if you want to shitpost feel free but you're doing it in the wrong place. facebook trolls are much more fun, we'll just ruin your day

did you guys ever admit to sending a demagged sub?
Wow dude go check supporting vendors page then get back at me. Shows me your just another troll. That subject is dead over with and i dont need to admit to anything. I dont lie about things or make up stories.

I get that people are quick to bash a new product that isn't widely accepted as a quality product but you're not doing yourself any favors by attacking the critics. The best you can do is help those asking for help, professionally correct any misinformation, and own up to mistakes with anan honest desire to prevent them in the future.

Wow dude go check supporting vendors page then get back at me. Shows me your just another troll. That subject is dead over with and i dont need to admit to anything. I dont lie about things or make up stories.

as far as i know having your name listed there only means you were a supporting vendor, not that you currently are.

anyone who can't own up to their mistake and admit to having a sub go out demagged will inevitably run into problems. who gives a fuck if you did mess up and send out a demagged sub, you think it would have been a problem if you went back and verified your procedures for ensuring QC, took all the necessary precautions to prevent it from happening again, and reassured the customer that your brand does not stand by what the customer received inherently damaged? hell, if you told me that and i was a customer id be so happy that i would go spam your brand for you!

You're the owner of the company, not me. We are the community you want to sell to, an unprofessional business is not a successful business.

Again something discussed over 2 years ago you must be clueless about.. Rehashing old old info. Again Only sub ever happened too. Not even on that version. Still here. Our reviews speak for themselves not some forum guys who are constantly trying to tell me what to do.. All the people we've dealt with no problems but forum guys always find one lolol. I now have a "demeanor" for defending my company against false statements lol.

You guys are a trip have fun trying to convince others we are bad scary people lolol

Demagged motor wasnt a false statement. **** happens, but i remember when it did you were speaking in the same manner; dismissive of any negative feedback toward the company. People who want to try upa will, and those that dont, wont. But why ostracise the people in the middle who are unsure? Not to be a ****, but you arent succesful enough yet to push away customers. You arent DD or Sundown etc with a mass group of fanboys. It seems counterintuitive for a small company to pigeonhole themselves into 1 minute corner of the market.

But I digress, wth do i know. I dont work in the industry

I may be a **** but when it comes to someone life and company unless they are SIMPlY ripping people off you have to understand somethings things are out of there control.

a demagnitized sub? so what it happens. where human! sub fails? it happens not ever woofer is going to be PERFECT.

this isn't my business but where in 2016. lets act like it. we all love this this hobbie.

In your group??? Not possible. Seeing how we see your posts all day long in other groups like you see ours. And when that whole fiasco about you taking someones pics for advertising was a constant headache of notifications.. No one blocked you did they?. So please dont make up stories we don spam groups our CRM doesn't spam the same group. We advertise in many. Just like you.
Apparently making up stories makes you feel better. Unless Alteva is not in fact your wife / girlfriend / whatever. She literally shared 10 different posts into our group in a span of about an hour.

Also, nice try at deflecting the statement and making a completely false statement about me. No need to lie about things, I have a lot more respect for someone who will admit their mishaps.

Youre not a supporting vendor. You were once upon a time ago, but if you currently still paid for it your username would be green. Now stop spamming your bull****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.