Under Pressure Audio

Participant count
  • Participants list

Under Pressure
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, Fl
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone while introducing myself.

My name is Evan i am Owner of Under Pressure Audio located in Tampa, Florida. I am a husband of 12 years and father of 7.

Lets not forget a life long basshead enthusiast.

In the near future i will be releasing information about my new line of car audio. We will be introducing a 1k 12 inch sub, along with high quality super tweets and pro audio drivers. Production on these items have begun and ETA is less than 60 days total before my subs and tweets are in stock.

Until then i ask you to check out our site over the next few weeks as it grows and improves. Also stay tuned for some product found exclusively at Under Pressure Audio.

Me and my family appreciate your time and how to provide many of you with a great product.

Thank you very much,

Under Pressure Audio

(Evan)

Have any pictures of anything? i see the website needs some editing done, 60 days out is not a long time at all, but any more info? Pricing?
Yes, sir over the next week we will be releasing more extensive information about our products and what is to come including pricing.

I am in the last few days of finalizing shipping and establishing solid eta's. As we are a home grown business we hope to grow daily and more solidly establish our reputation, me and my wife have worked hard over the past year to get a hold of some solid products for the everyday basshead..

Long story short? Expect a flood of pics and videos soon.

We thank you for the interest and promise to deliver more information in the very near future.

I live in Tampa and saw that you have reconing services coming up, maybe you can help me. I have 2 oz audio matrix elite 10 inch subs dvc4, they are new and the voice coils are rubbing and of course they are out of business. They have 2 1/2 inch voice coils, so they are standard I think. PSI won't do anything under 2.4" so I'm sure it can be done. Any help???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Under Pressure

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Under Pressure
Tampa, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date