ULTRA budget system for gf

traksta15
10+ year member

I love lamp.
ok, im through with my system, for the most part. And now im startin on my gf's system, she doesn't like the super loud bass like i do but wants a system....so far she has a pioneer 1600 cdplayer and like 4 pioneer 6.5's (it came in a pack at walmart for like ($100)....now for our 1 year anniversary im puttin a system in her car.....so far im gettin her the 12" pioneer 305dc sub, and for an amp im lookin at the profile cl600 (450x1), if anyone has ANY suggestions on a 1 sub/1amp system for around $100 bucks (without shipping) PLEASE tell me.....any help would be greatly appreciated......oh yeah i want her to have decent equipment, and no pyramid, legacy or crap like that please......

go on ebay and get a comp vr and a profile amp will sound pretty good
I would stick with your original plan. The Pioneer 305's can hang well with CompVR's in terms of output and sound better to my ears. Much cheaper too.

any suggestions on amps? i've been lookin and it looks pretty hard to beat profiles prices, my dad has one and it pushes his 10" bazooka tube pretty good......thanks

1 year anniverssary and your only puttin out 100$? can u say, el cheapo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif j/p dude

just hope she doesn't read this board..."ultra cheap" shouldn't ever be in the same sentence as "gifts for the g/f", regardless of how much they cost //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

...i don't speak from experience...really, i don't. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

go with any subs dude cuz if you think about it, she doesnt really care?

unless she knows her subs :p

anyways, just get something that bumps lol...

unless you're going to drive in her car and you use her system :p

Dude, I bought my gf a 18W7 and dude, it rawks! It's only $50 and then you can buy a JL 2000/1 to power it, only $100. $50 over your wanted budget, but you can sacrafice it for the bestest system in the universe!

Dude, I bought my gf a 18W7 and dude, it rawks! It's only $50 and then you can buy a JL 2000/1 to power it, only $100. $50 over your wanted budget, but you can sacrafice it for the bestest system in the universe!
I havent said this word in awhile, but its the first thing that came to mind when I read this.

You are a gaywad!!! yay go you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.