Ultimate Electronics - Roseville

GRANDV
10+ year member

I know most will say do not take you vehicle to a BB, CC, or UE. But, I did go to Ultimate Electronics and got the cleanest install and the best service. They did an excellent job and great experience. So, if you are looking to get a clean setup and all around great service, go to the Ultimate Electronics in Roseville and see Tracey or Corey. I was going to have it done by a local shop, but when I went on the Saturday they said come, they were closed. Maybe something happened, but I was glad because I had these guys do the install and they are very informative on their car audio.

hope they didnt transfer anyone there from the iowa store //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a kx800.4 at two channles bridged its 4ohm. and have 1 s15l5 4ohm dvc sub. i used to have two of them but blew one of them. i was wondering if you can hook up the kx800.4 to the one sub using both sides of the amp.

^^agreed^^

granted in my opinion UE is better that BB adn CC...but still not better than a local shop or DIY //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

UE is okay. I know a guy that had an all out SQ system done at a local UE and it sounds great and looks clean as well.

Don't know, the store is still open though.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I live less than a mile from the roseville UE if you need help with something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...