two sundown sa-12 box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

khaoskilroymma
10+ year member

im selling my old system to pick up two sundown sa-12's with an aq 2200d amp but anyways back to the point. ive been having troubles finding specs for a good box for the sa-12's but i did find them and was gunna get a custom box built at a local place for $200-$250 but then i found this one online and was wondering if this would be a good box for the subs?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

heres the link to the box

MSW | Car Audio Stereo, Car Subwoofers, Car Amplifiers and Speakers

It actually looks decent for a prefab. I would still look into having someone on here build one for you Starr Mountain Sound seems to do great work in a timely manner.

im new to the site so i wasnt sure about having some1 build but i would love to have a custom one built. the problem is i drive a sunfire lol my 2 12's barely fit now in a ported box but im not sure the specs on it but i had to put it in through the back seat... but i want a 4cu ported preferably aero port for the sa-12's. i saw a video on a different thread of a members box for sa-12's with an aero port and i wanted a similar box but idk if it wuld fit in my trunk

I got a cavalier with 2 sa 12s the box will have to take up your entire trunk to work.. But your car will get loud one you have a custom built box in there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what are the specs on ur box? if anybody knows any reliable builders on here culd they mention this post to them? i dont have the sa-12's yet cuz im trying to sell my current system but i shuld have them soon

[quote name='khaoskilroymma']what are the specs on ur box? if anybody knows any reliable builders on here culd they mention this post to them? i dont have the sa-12's yet cuz im trying to sell my current system but i shuld have them soon[/QUOTE]

Honestly, if you don't go with @double 07 ; for a box builder, just make sure you have @Kangaroux ; get a design done up based on your trunk's size requirements and have a local shop follow the blueprint. I wouldn't trust just about any shop nearby to me as far as I can throw them. At least the members here care more about helping you out than they do about turning a quick buck.

im new to site like i mentioned.. so if you could send one of the reliable builders my way to talk i would truly appreciate it. cuz as soon as i can get my current subs sold ill be ordering the sa-12's so i need to get the box situation figured out. just really nervous it wont fit my trunk cuz sunfire trunks r shaped wierd. had to put my current subs in through the back seat.

[quote name='khaoskilroymma']im new to site like i mentioned.. so if you could send one of the reliable builders my way to talk i would truly appreciate it. cuz as soon as i can get my current subs sold ill be ordering the sa-12's so i need to get the box situation figured out. just really nervous it wont fit my trunk cuz sunfire trunks r shaped wierd. had to put my current subs in through the back seat.[/QUOTE]

I've already mentioned them (hence why they show up in blue in my post). I'll also bring another one in here: @RangerDanger ;

Just hope you learn to filter out who the trolls and people who have similar if not less experience than you do on this forum. Trolling is a bit rough to catch sometimes...

ive used forums before so i know about trolling. this is just my first car audio forum. ive been looking at these forums for awhile tho for advice but i jus recently made an account. but appreciate the help a lot!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.