Two power HX2 12's

KImpulse
10+ year member

Ok I know I'm probably gonna get the flame treatment here for asking this.But I've been offered two Powers for my 3515 here locally,they are pristine(spiders are stiff and straight) and they are in a custom enclosure built for the same ride I have.

I remember the damage a power hx2 in the right vehicle and box would do,it was phenominal. So far in two boxes I cant get what I want out of the 3515.

My question is would I see better sql out of the HX2's or the 3515 ultimately? Both used to full potential?

I am very surprised by the answers especially from veterans of this forum! i remember back in the day(10 yrs ago) when I was a regular on this forum, to even ask such a question would be considered sacrilege.

I think I will throw caution to the wind on this,and go for it!

I am very surprised by the answers especially from veterans of this forum! i remember back in the day(10 yrs ago) when I was a regular on this forum, to even ask such a question would be considered sacrilege.
I think I will throw caution to the wind on this,and go for it!
I would do it, I just swapped twoHX2's for two T1's and am kinda regretting it. They sound good but don't get near as nasty as the hx's.

As long as they are powers and not punches. Do it!
I think he said there powers but h3ll even the HX2 punch will take 1000rms and get insanely loud doing it. Hope he has some serious power to send to them!

I have access to two kicker zr 1000's,was thinkin bout both subs down to 2ohm each on each of the 1000's . Upgrading to a 150 amp alt and a redtop under the hood. I'm thinkin great sql on this power with these subs.

im sorry but i disagree if the dd3515s are newer version i would deff take them over the powers. the dds with thermally and mechy handle more power and displace so much more air. you will loose 3dbs if not more.

im sorry but i disagree if the dd3515s are newer version i would deff take them over the powers. the dds with thermally and mechy handle more power and displace so much more air. you will loose 3dbs if not more.
I think he only has 1 3515?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.