SOLD two--phoenix gold ti15d (brand spankin new)

wow
10+ year member

ONE LOVE MOFO
i ordered two (2) phoenix gold ti15d and am going to return them but i thought id see if anyone here wanted them cause i know they are hard to find and i got these at a pretty good price. these look like they are in the original box from phoenix gold so its one box with two woofers. the box hasnt even been opened so these are brand spankin new.

im asking $300.00 shipped that is what i paid for them. no trades and that is a firm price because if nobody wants them im just going to return them.

thanxxx

mjbailey----thats funny.

yeah i don't think they quite understand what im trying to communicate. guys---i bought these woofers by mistake and my initial plan was to return them but i figured id see if anyone wanted them here since they are kind of hard to find and some people seem to really like these woofers for the price. they came in one box(looks like they shipped it in the original phoenix gold box)and i dont want to open them because i dont want any problems when i return them. so im selling both woofers --in one box unopened----for $300.00 shipped. that is what i paid for them.

thanks for the offers though but this is a firm price --non negotiable.

take care

Up fo da' P funk.... The mothership connection, the bomb - coming to yo' ear drumbs from the top of the chocolate milky way...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.