TWO MORE Rockford T10001BD (FOR REPAIR GREAT DEAL) + MORE

Participant count
  • Participant list

FML
10+ year member

Extreme Lowwwwwws
Idaho
Item(s) for Sale:

Finally letting go some of my collection.

Two Rockford Fosgate T10001bd' s

(photo also contains my other two working amps, another T10001BD and an 800a4, see seperate add. Also a 17ft run of 4 gauge with terminals attached, and a circuit breaker. Also a box of RCA's, lol.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

So, one amplifier goes into protect upon power up, the other blows the inline fuse. Other then that, condition on them.is good. One of thems cover has a couple scratches.

**Being that these two amps have seperate issues, it is highly likely you can just take parts out of one to fix the other, and then send off the 2nd amp to Rockford to get a new board in it (I think like $150). So your getting 2 amps for less then the price of 1.

THE BOARDS SHOW ZERO SIGNS OF DAMAGE, NOTHING LOOKS ABNORMAL.

Price:

$260 shipped for both! Or $150 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me. PayPal and CONUS only.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Both amps.on the left?
That need fixing? Ya know, i cant recall from the photos. I know the top left one is one because its got the scratch on the cover. But i think its the top 2 in the photo. My working one is in best condition, but its hard to decipher which is which from the 1 photo. But if you/ anyone are interested, Ill gladly take more photos.

The run of 4 gauge is sold.

I have left:

The 2 T10001bd for fixin

1 great T10001bd with bass knob and 1 farad Fosgate capacitor

800a4

Box of RCA's

A half dozen short cuts of 0 gauge (good for grounds, or short run from a distro to a battery, amp, etc..)

Are the short cuts of 0 gauhe ofc? Also got end cap for the 800a4?
Yeah they Are. Actually about 90% are. I have a couple short ones that are attached to stinger battery posts also for sale lol) that are cca. Brands range from Memphis, NVX (actually very high quality 0 gauge) and i think stinger. Also some very from brand new never used to lightly used.

And I have only 1 end cap for the 800. Thats how I bought it. I don't see how people lose end caps, covers, screws, etc. Lol

Ok. Ill do a breakdown here. I also found a few more things.

JL Audio crossovers, top right

Rca's, Rockford, Sound Quest

2 unknown brand (yellow ones)

Sound Quest VL series Max Flex speaker wire

Fat bundle of unknown speaker wire (blue)

Another unknown brand (vurple)

Stinger battery terminals(center)

140a breaker (center)

Two runs, about 16 and 18 inches each, Black Sound Quest VL series CCA 0 gauge (center)

3ft run of NVX OFC 0 gauge (blue)

2.5 FT run of Memphis OFC 0 gauge(orange)

2 2ft runs of NVX OFC 0 gauge (grey)

Oh and I.found more 4 gauge, top right corner:

7ft blue stinger HPM series hyper twist

3.5 ft red Stinger vl series max flex

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.