Two Diff. Indashes..PROS, CONS, etc

Participant count
  • Participant list
I own the 6600 and like it alot. I looked at the avic z1 when buying mine but when i played with it it had very noticeable lag going between menues, ipod, etc. The 6600 has SOME lag when using my ipod but not that much. Also the z1 is alot harder to bypass so you can watch movies. But i will confess the z1 is SEXY and the 7" screen would be nice. I thought about the 7000 but i like the double din, and the 6600 comes with the most up to date mapping(the new 7000 might have this). Also I have a 30 gig ipod so I had no need for the harddrive in the z1 or the 7000. I do however like on the 7000 and i think the avic z1 does this also how you can search points of interest by food, gas, etc where with the 6600 you can only search from address or name. I wrote a more detailed review on the 6600 in the reviews section if your interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.