Two CT Sounds Tropo 15s sealed vs one Sundown SA 15 ported

Participant count
  • Participant list
What kind of enclosure are the Tropos in now? Sounds like the enclosure isn't tuned low enough for your liking or you got them in a sealed box.

What kind of enclosure are the Tropos in now? Sounds like the enclosure isn't tuned low enough for your liking or you got them in a sealed box.
Yea they are in a sealed box 2 cubes each per chamber with a half pound of polyfill for each sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant port the 2, then id definately rather port 1 sa15
If I had the trunk space I would port the two. But do you think the single sa15 would be louder down low than the two Tropo's? The SA cost more then the Tropo's combined. I have someone that wants to buy my subs now but I don't wanna invest in the SA if it's not gunna be any better then what I have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get a custom box for the sa15 and not some prefab junk, it should be fairly louder that the subs you got now. Enclosure is key in this principle...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.