caraudio youtube stuff you guys watch

youdoofus

Skibidi
So, ive been addicted to youtube for the last decade or so, and have always had my path of interest wander around from topic to topic and ive been on car audio builds and stuff, and ive been entertained by steve meades, EXO(funny goofball) and SoundmanCA (hes a nutcase!!). What do you guys watch on youtube for car audio infotainment?

for actual install bay work getting down and dirty with multiple installs on multiple cars showing many different methods of install and bypasses along with actual in depth head unit reviews along with actual user interaction five star car stereo's channel is really good. Not that entertaining just mainly informative.

for actual install bay work getting down and dirty with multiple installs on multiple cars showing many different methods of install and bypasses along with actual in depth head unit reviews along with actual user interaction five star car stereo's channel is really good. Not that entertaining just mainly informative.
i could get down with some straight up, however dry, info. Thanks!

Steve Meade, SoundmanCA, CarAudioFabrication, EXO
agreed, SoundmanCA is funny as hell
Oh, yeah forgot about CAF (car audio fab), hes quite good indeed!! All of them make me realize the distinct lack of tools i have tho LoL

I wonder if soundman is ever gonna finish the mule (running joke on his channel LoL)

Ugh, soundman gets annoying sometimes. Seems like alot of clickbait and pointless banter. EXOs entertaining, caf is very infomational, really gotta be in the mood for some of the stuff as you really gotta think about the science behind some of it. Steve meade pretty good too.

Ugh, soundman gets annoying sometimes. Seems like alot of clickbait and pointless banter. EXOs entertaining, caf is very infomational, really gotta be in the mood for some of the stuff as you really gotta think about the science behind some of it. Steve meade pretty good too.
Yeah, soundman does sometimes require you to endure 12 min of fluff for 4 min of actually useful info, and i think all of the channels would be cooler if they toned the vulgarities down a bit. Profanity loses its appeal when overused imo. ya know what im ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** talking about?

^ dude needs to learn how to use a comma //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I've watched a little on everyone mentioned.

Nice to see some BigDWiz testing old school amps to see their hype, if they live up to their name.

Exo---he keeps up with car audio as well as other people that have little systems to monster ones. Just recently watched Phatman and his 4 Mojo 12's in a awesome orange painted enclosure.

Troubleshooting---some people have a knack for it and show ya what the issue is and how to fix. not only that, they explain why it happens.

Cool box/enclosure builds for subs. amp installs. HU installs. Just about a little of everything.

The life of price and five star Car Audio and Fred and sound and jat4011 soundman SMD just some of the channels I watch
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Forgot about life of price. Hes cool. Its hard to sort through his demo vids sometimes you just look for build logs ya know? Also saw life of price at the mechman xs power car show couple weeks back. Cant remeber if it was a suburbon or tahoo but his yellow SUV was bangin!!

I like the 5 star guys too. They helped me buy my head unit

I like watching 5 Car Stereo's channel along with CAF. I'll watch Exo here and there along with Steve Meade. Can't get into Soundman though. His videos get annoying after awhile. On a side note, he used to own a shop by my neck of the woods in Santa Clarita. Now I think they might be hooked up with Xtreme Autosports or Autoworld.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.